The tomb locally known as Dhakri Ka Mahal, datable to A.D. 1555-1605 is located at Mauza Gopalpura on the Agra-Bharatpur road in the western suburb of Agra. She was probably one of the wives of Emperor Akbar. The tomb is square in plan and is built of fine quality red sandstone.
The cenotaph is missing from the tomb. The roof of the ground floor has a beautiful kiosk built with pillars, while a miniature kiosk of similar design adorns each corner. A Persian Inscription on the monument reads: “It is the sepulcher of Bibi Ishwardi”.